What are cookies?
Cookies are files sent to a browser from the web server page you visit. These files, once installed in your browser, you will not recognize personally, but make it possible to collect certain very useful and even necessary for our web information, for example, help maintain security of private areas of the website, the browser you use remember your preferences, we can customize the site content so that it is more relevant to you, to count the number of visits received on each page and make anonymous statistical analysis to improve our service.
Because they are important?
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, allow web pages work more agile and tailored to their preferences, such as storing your language or your own currency. They also help those responsible for the websites to improve the services we offer, thanks to the statistical information collected through them. Finally, they serve to streamline the advertising we show you, thanks to which we can offer services for free.
Navigating this site implies that you can install the following types of cookies:
Cookies performance improvement
Such cookies retains its preferences for certain tools or services to not tenag to reconfigure every time you visit our site, and in some cases may be provided by third parties. Some examples are: volume of media players, preferences items management or playback speeds compatible video. In the case of e-commerce, can keep information about your shopping cart.
Cookies statistical analysis
Are those well treated by us or third parties to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use made by users of our services. Thanks to that we can study surfing our website, and improve the supply of products or services we offer.
These cookies are used by programs that attempt to geographically locate the status of your computer, smartphone, tablet or television connected to a completely anonymous way possible content and most appropriate services.
When you register on our site, cookies that identify you as a registered user and indicate when you have identified in the portal are generated.
These cookies are used to identify your user account and its associated services. These cookies are kept as long as you do not leave your account, close your browser or shut down the device.
These cookies can be used in combination with analytical data to identify individual preferences in our portal.
They are those well treated by us or by third parties, allow effectively manage advertising space on our web site, adapting the content of the ad content requested service or to your use of our website. Thanks to it we can know their Internet browsing habits and show related advertising to your profile navigation.
Other third-party cookies
In some of our pages can be installed third-party cookies support to manage and improve the services they offer. An example of this use are the links to social networks to share our content.
How I can set my preferences?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options Internet. In the case where the block, you may need certain services that use are not available to you.
Here we tell you how you can turn your preferences in major browsers:
· In the setup menu in the upper right of the browser.
· Select “Options” and click “Show advanced options”.
· Select “Content Settings”.
· In the section on selected cookies COOKIES FOR OUR WEB “Allow local data to be stored (recommended)” to accept all cookies, “Save local data until you close the browser” to delete cookies when you close the browser or ” No data allow sites “to reject all cookies. FOR third party cookies (advertisers) if you select “Block sites data and third-party cookies” you will be rejecting the cookies we use for advertising.
Mozilla Firefox (PC)
· On the Tools menu, select “options”.
· Select the Privacy tab at the top of the window.
· From the dropdown menu select “Use custom settings for history”.
Mozilla Firefox (for Mac)
· In the top tool menu, click Firefox and select “Preferences”.
· Click Privacy.
· In the History section, select from the dropdown tab “Use custom settings for history”.
· On the Tools menu, select “Internet Options”.
· Click the Privacy tab.
· You will see a scroll cursor to configure privacy which has six positions that allow you to control the amount of cookies to be installed: Block All Cookies, High (may use techniques cookies), Middle High (block cookies first and third obtaining data without the explicit consent of the user), Media (blocks third-party cookies that collect data without the explicit consent of the user and restricts the first part), Low (lets first-party cookies and restricts third) and Accept all cookies.
· With open Safari, go to the Finder tool bar and select “Safari”.
• In the dropdown menu, select “Preferences” option.
· Select the “Security” tab.
· In the “Accept Cookies” mark the “Always” to accept all cookies, “never” to reject all or “Only from sites I visit” to reject cookies and third-party advertising.
· To Safari 5.1 in the “Block Cookies” mark “never” to accept all cookies, “always” to reject them, or “advertising and third parties” to reject the latter.
· From the home screen, select Settings.
· Select Safari.
· Click OK Cookies.
· Check the “Always” to accept all cookies, “never” to reject them all, or “visited” to reject cookies and third-party advertising.
· Start the browser application.
· Click the Menu button and select the “More” option.
· Click on the Settings option.
· Check or uncheck “Accept cookies”.
To contact us regarding our policy of cookies, you can do it email@example.com.