By Andrew Griffiths
Read or Download 101 Ways to Advertise Your Business: Building a Successful Business with Smart Advertising PDF
Similar advertising books
Vast selection of attractive, copyright-free interval pix embracing number of categories—amusements, children’s actions, women’s models, family and barnyard animals, consuming, consuming, even more. pleasant visible statement on early 20th-century existence; beneficial sourcebook for photo artists.
Backed by means of the Society for client Psychology, this vol. synthesizes & advances latest wisdom of customer reaction to visuals utilizing an interdisciplinary point of view.
Advertising and marketing making plans and technique is designed for classes on the junior/senior-level in business plan, company unit procedure research, strategic industry making plans, advertising and marketing making plans, strategic advertising administration and complex advertising. It specializes in development the strategic talents essential to compete within the worldwide economic climate through the use of quite a few analytical frameworks to appreciate how businesses formulate technique, make strategic judgements, and the way they enforce method.
- Television Advertising and Televangelism: Discourse Analysis of Persuasive Language
- Advertising and Public Relations (Ferguson Career Launcher)
- Marketing Communication: A Critical Introduction
- Marketing myths that are killing business: the cure for death wish marketing
- Guerrilla Marketing: Easy and Inexpensive Strategies for Making Big Profits from Your Small Business (4th Edition)
- Fables Of Abundance: A Cultural History Of Advertising In America
Additional resources for 101 Ways to Advertise Your Business: Building a Successful Business with Smart Advertising
10. 34 101 Advertise 29/6/06 3 1:41 PM Page 35 Making television advertising work for you Television advertising is the most accessible and the most influential form of advertising. There are not too many consumers who don’t spend some time watching television during their day. To say that a lot of businesses advertise on television is an understatement as this media really is the number one in terms of usage. To create a television commercial that is effective is not necessarily a hard thing to do, however, like all advertising there is a right way and a wrong way to go about it.
This is where the television station sells you airtime but they decide when your commercials are played. Often you can get a lot of commercial airtime but you can’t be sure they reach the right audience. I much prefer picking the shows and the time slots and any television station should be able to give you a breakdown of the type of people who watch each particular show. To recap, you really need to set a budget first and to do this you need to know exactly how long you want the campaign to run for and exactly what type of people you want to see your commercial.
It then enables you to target your advertising to reach a specific audience. Demographic information covers: • • • • • • • • • • sex age group geographical location vocation general spending patterns recreational pursuits income bracket family status lifestyle other interests. There are many other categories that demographics can be broken into but these are the main ones. Demographic information is collected by market research, normally done by a company independent of the media. Demographics enable you to be very specific about who you want to see your television commercial, listen to your radio commercial or read your advertisement in the paper.